20 Grosvenor Terrace, Noosa Heads QLD Sold - Sold
- 1123 m2
Privacy & space in the heart of Noosa!
Nestled peacefully in one of Noosa Heads finest residential locations, this beautiful family-friendly home at 20 Grosvenor Terrace is immersed in nature yet just footsteps from cafes, restaurants, shops and the golden sand of Hastings Streets’ Main Beach!
Meander your way to the end of this prestigious cul-de-sac and you'll immediately understand why this prized location and this remarkable property is in such high demand.
This is a home that will spoil you with space & tranquillity… a home that fuses nature & accessibility with a vast array of lifestyle choices & functionality.
Owning an incredible sense of privacy, it’s hard to believe you are in the very heart of Noosa yet just a couple of minutes from the business hub of Noosa Junction, the world-famous Hastings Street, and just moments from some of the best places to dine … relax… and play in all of Queensland.
So few properties can lay claim to what’s on offer here! Alongside the irreplaceable location you have five generous bedrooms offering lush green views or direct garden access, plus two stunning ensuite bathrooms and a powder room. If you wish, the entire upper level of the home can even be dedicated to children or guests.
The centre of the home is always the kitchen! Whether it's breakfast, lunch, dinner or friends for a party... however you like to entertain, this kitchen is an absolute foodies delight! Gleaming black granite benches are complimented by the freestanding Belling stainless-steel range cooker, and the entire space is filled with natural light and cross ventilation whilst also enjoying both garden & pool views!
You will also love the huge walk in pantry which offers you a second fridge option, extra sink, additional prep area, Bosch dishwasher and all the storage space one will ever need.
Working from home is also a breeze, as the dedicated office space offers lovely garden views and can enjoy total privacy when required.
Leave the air-conditioning and step outside into the sunshine, and you'll immediately be impressed by the expansive hardwood timber decking that naturally leads you to the lush & tropical professionally landscaped gardens.
The sparkling north-facing swimming pool also invites you in for an early morning dip, or if you need to keep a watchful eye on your little ones you can do this from the undercover entertaining and dining areas too.
At its heart, this is a stunning and exclusive home that you will love and enjoy!
Resting perfectly on a very generous 1123sqm parcel of land and set within the best possible coastal and bushland setting, 20 Grosvenor Terrace showcases a magnificent and truly enviable Noosa lifestyle opportunity!
This is a home that will appeal to families of all ages and at all stages.
Just some of the features we love:
• Ample choices of accommodation
• Peace, privacy & tranquillity
• Open plan kitchen with walk in pantry
• Massive outdoor entertaining areas
• Under cover outdoor dining area
• Tucked away yet right in the centre of town with all of Noosa at your fingertips
• Proximity to nature with walking tracks & wildlife on your boundary
• Fully tiled bathrooms & powder room
• Hardwood timber decks and wrap-around verandas
• Master retreat features walk-in-robe plus private ensuite
• Several bedrooms offer terrace or balcony access and lush garden views
• Three-car garage plus storage shelving
• Ducted air-conditioning
• Security system
• The striking yet playful bright red front door
• Louvre windows throughout the home for cross ventilation
• Professionally landscaped and mature tropical gardens
• Upstairs dedicated homework zone or kids seating area
Contact Andrew Johnson from imsold property today to register your interest and arrange your own private tour.
- Building Size Approx. - 370 m2
- Stunning Natural Vista
- Absolute Privacy
- Massive outdoor entertaining area
- Lush Tropical Landscaping
- Separate Laundry
- Walk In Pantry
- Entrance Hall
- Built In Robes
- High Ceilings
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Pet Friendly
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Fully Fenced
- In Ground Swimming Pool
- Water Tank