50 St Andrews Drive, Tewantin QLD Sold - Sold
- 709 m2
Classic Charm & Character
Wrapped around a stunning swimming pool with massive undercover outdoor entertaining & dining areas, this beautifully presented 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home in the heart of Tewantin is large enough for the growing or already established family!
Step inside and you are welcomed by a sense of both volume & height. The lounge and living areas are bright & spacious and the entire property has unique features like raked ceilings and exposed beams, tiled and timber floors too. This is a home filled with real character, charm and potential that is very rarely seen.
Overlooking the pool, the modern & immaculate kitchen has gorgeous black granite bench tops which are complimented by the stainless-steel appliances and glass splashback.
Direct access through sliding doors to the outdoor dining and pool area also allows you to easily feed your family or entertain your guests or maybe just step outside for breakfast or coffee by the pool and relax. In addition, with a massive internal ceiling height of 4 metres you will immediately secure a wow factor that is reflective of a property twice this price!
The main bedroom is very generous and has a delightful en-suite with shower and double sinks, plus the 3 extra bedrooms are also serviced by the lovely modern mosaic tiled guest bathroom.
The entire air-conditioned floorplan is very versatile and filled with natural light allowing you choices of dining areas or family rooms, open planned study area or even a media room or playroom.
In essence, this is a great home and a property that will excite you whilst offering incredible value for money!
We don’t expect it to be available for very long, so contact Andrew Johnson today and arrange your personal inspection.
• High ceilings
• Windows and skylights flood the home in natural light
• Open-plan living, dining and family rooms
• Desirably central position
• Only a few steps to Noosa Outlook Shopping centre
• Air-conditioning throughout
• Irreplaceable at this price
• King-sized master bedroom with en-suite & pool access
• Large living & dining flows to outdoor entertaining areas
• Private swimming pool
• Public transport at your doorstep
• Lock up internal storage cupboard
• Fully fenced with remote sliding entrance gate
- Built In Robes
- High Ceilings
- Air Conditioning
- Pet Friendly
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Fully Fenced
- In Ground Swimming Pool